Saturday, October 10, 2015

This is not Real Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Tifa Lockhart Cosplay

Nooo, I can’t believe my eyes, these final fantasy vii advent children Tifa Lockhart cosplay shots are so excellent that they look so unreal. I thought they are just beautiful posters of Tifa, and then it took me thirty seconds to realize that they are cosplays, these beautiful large eyes, the close enough face, the long black hair, the figure and the background, everything looks so amazing and awesome. Yeah, this is one of the best final fantasy 7 Tifa Lockhart cosplay I have ever seen. Please vote for her if you also like her cosplay.
Vote for her here

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I want to know the name of the Tifa's cosplayer?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...